The Agripavilion is located immediately to the north of the Gallagher Centre, and is a main venue for agricultural events.
- Size is 13,746 square feet (174 foot by 79 foot);
- Cement floor;
- Can be divided into two facilities, the south and north halves, by overhead door;
- North area is 7,505 square feet (95 foot by 79 foot) and south area is 6,241 square feet (79 foot by 79 foot);
- South area has wash rack, concession area and washrooms;
- Can accommodate approximately 50 display booths size 10 foot x 10 foot (depending on set-up);
- Ideal for livestock shows and sales, dances, displays and seminars involving large items, flea markets;
- Penning, scale, tables and chairs available with booking.
The Ag Arena is adjacent to the Agripavilion, and is used primarily for livestock stabling, shows and sales.
- Size is 12,000 square feet (200 foot by 60 foot);
- Sand floor;
- Unheated, not insulated;
- Penning available with booking.
View floorplans for Agripavilion and Ag Arena, and other facilities.