Many additional facilities, many of them agriculturally-related, are located on the grounds to the east and north of the Gallagher Centre.
- Covered grandstand;
- Seating for 2,500;
- Sound system and stage not provided.
- Half-mile track;
- Perimeter fencing and inside rail;
- Used only for livestock (no motorized racing);
- Suitable for major outdoor events including RCMP Musical Ride, concerts, pari-mutuel and chuck wagon racing.
- Size is 10,560 square feet (160 foot by 66 foot);
- Cement floor;
- Partitioned area of 2,772 square feet suitable for food and beverage service;
- Suitability for some uses (i.e. dances) limited by pillars which bisect the main area of building;
- Washroom facilities in nearby buildings;
- Suitable for livestock stabling, shows and sales;
- Penning, tables and chairs available with booking.
- Two of the barns have 23 interior box stalls and 20 open exterior stalls;
- Centennial barn includes standing horse stalls, box stalls. and an open tie area;
- Centennial barn has outdoor cold water wash rack;
- Other horse barns have water available in summer only;
- Manure removal is the responsibility of the renter.
- Open tie stall area only.
Outdoor Riding Arenas
- Sand base and fenced;
- Bleachers and sound booth available (sound equipment not provided);
- Second riding arena with grass base available, without bleachers or sound booth.
- Contains 12 box stalls;
- Also suitable for stalling horses.
- Size is 6,000 square feet (150 foot by 40 foot);
- Dirt floor;
- Unheated, not insulated;
- Suitable for livestock stabling;
- Penning available with booking.